Check each weekday for that day's Workforce Trivia Question before 11:50am. Send us your answer with name and phone number for today's trivia question to firstname.lastname@example.org. A random winner from all correct entries will be drawn and announced at 12:30! Today's Prize: 2 tickets to HEART on their Heartbreaker tour w/ Special Guest Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience this Friday June 21st at Verizon Wireless Ampitheater in Charlotte PLUS...$20 Outback Steakhouse Gift Card
WEDNESDAY JUNE 19TH
Former AC/DC drummer Simon Wright is 50 today.
Wright made three albums with AC/DC during the '80s, but left in late 1989 to join another group. Who was it?
**ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD, PER DAY...MULTIPLE ENTRIES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!!!
Putting together a holiday party can be costly, but make it a chocolate affair and you might just save some dough on that ham! -morgen
Lindt, the Master Swiss Chocolatiers, are offering tips for enjoying and entertaining with chocolate this holiday season. Bringing people together to enjoy chocolate, what could be better than that?
Unique tips to throw a chocolate party:
- It’s best to bake just before the party so the house smells divine!
- Chocolate and wine makes a very happy combination. Share this exquisite taste experience with your guests
- Mixing up drink creations is fun and engaging – and there’s a recipe for all tastes! Such as a White Hot Chocolate or a Chocolate
Raspberry MartiniLindt has five rules to follow of throwing a chocolate party is the chocolate tasting:
chocolate has a silky sheen and a smooth, even texture.
2 )TOUCH Run your finger lightly over the surface of the chocolate. The chocolate will be incredibly smooth.
3) LISTEN Hold it up to your ear and break the piece. You should hear a real snap. High quality dark chocolate that has been stored properly should have a very crisp snap, like the crack of a twig in the forest.
4) SMELL Try to pick out the different notes. Some people smell
ingredients like currant, spice or even earth.
5) TASTE Break off a small piece and place it on your tongue. Let it
dissolve slowly and coat each part of your tongue in order to reach all of those sensitive taste buds.