click here to see the Motortrend article
Tom Cruise's Best Movie Lines - from The Tonight Show With Jay Leno last night.
Tour mates Styx, REO Speedwagon, and Ted Nugent will be donating proceeds from each show to the victims of the Boston Marathon bombing. Ultimate Classic Rock reported that through Styx's Rock To The Rescue charity, which is led by guitarist Tommy Shaw's daughter Hannah, all three acts will sign a guitar which will raise funds via a silent raffle. 75 percent of the proceeds will go directly to the Boston victims, with the remaining 25 percent staying behind in the city of each show to benefit local charities.
And look how young they look in the picture above...
This past weekend was Miranda Kerr's 30th b-day. And she just got dropped by Victory Secrets as one of the Angels. So, we started thinking....who's your favorite Angel? eeny meeny miny moe-
photo: Splash News Miranda Kerr
photo: Splash News Candice Swanepoel
photo: Splash News Alessandra Ambrosio
photo: Splash News Doutzen Kroes
photo: FameFlynet Erin Heatherton
I thought this might interest you. Domino's has a Pizza deal for Q listners today. Click Here to save 35% off your entire order online for dinner tonight.
Heart, Rush and even Donna Summer were inducted into the R&R Hall Of Fame last night.
The classic 1975 to 1979 Heart lineup -- featuring sisters Ann and Nancy Wilson along with lead guitarist Roger Fisher, bassist Steve Fossen, longtime guitarist/keyboardist Howard Leese, and drummer Michael DeRosier -- was inducted. But - Rush fans have been up upset with the Hall overlooking original Rush drummer, John Rutsey. Rutsey co-founded the band, played on their 1973 debut single -- a cover of Buddy Holly's "Not Fade Away" -- as well as the band's 1973 self-titled album. Rutsey, who quit the band due to complications from diabetes in 1974, died in 2008.
The traditional jam to end the show featured the members of Rush, Ann and Nancy Wilson of Heart, Chuck D. from Public Enemy, Dave Grohl and Taylor Hawkins of Foo Fighters, Chris Cornell from Soundgarden, John Fogerty, Gary Clark Jr., Tom Morello and DMC of Run-DMC broke out "Crossroads." The show will air on HBO on May 18th.